Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Aftershock (2010) (China)(Chinese)




Aftershock (2010) (China)(Chinese)

Drama

 

When I saw the end credits appear on the screen… I realized that if I don’t rate this movie 5/5 I will curse myself forever. A movie doesn’t simply be different or strikes as being great without strong presence of emotional element. Because, good cinema is completely about self realization for the viewer whatever the volumes it maybe. This movie is just a mind blowing emotional experience that you may come across very rarely. I don’t recall me being so engulfed in emotions and heart ache and expecting to see some solace for the characters that appear in this than any other movie. I wanted them to find peace with themselves… become normal though how hard it may seem.  But deep within I knew there is no joy for them anymore as life has changed forever. If a movie can make you feel that pain and regret just like it was your own experience, then there is nothing else that you can ever expect from cinema. This Chinese masterpiece I will take to my grave.




 

සිනමා කෘතියක් අනර්ඝ වීමට නම් එය යම් කිසි දුරකට හෝ එය නරඹන්නාගේ සිත තුල ස්ව ආත්ම ගවේෂණයක් ජනිත කල හැකි කෘතියක් විය යුතුමය්. මේ චිත්‍රපටිය නරඹන විට මා සිත ජනිත වූ අනේක හැඟීම මෙතෙකය් කියා පහසුවෙන් කිව නොහැකි තරම්. මුල සිට අගට ජීවිතයක් තරම් බරැති හැඟීම් ගොන්නක් සමග පොර බදන මේ කතාව, ප්‍රේක්ෂකයාගේ මනස සහ හදවත ඉතාමත්ම තදින් ස්පර්ශ කරනවා. සමහර විටක මෙහි ඇති චරිත වටා සැරිසරන දුක්බර මතක සමුදාය අපිට අපේම මතකයම් මෙන් දැනෙනවා. ඔබ කොතරම් තද සිත්  ඇත්තෙක් උවත් ඔබේ හදවත හඬවා ඇසට කඳුලක් නැගෙනු වලකනු නොහැකි වේවි. මා දන්නේ එක් සත්‍යයක් පමණි. එනම් මේ විශිෂ්ඨ චීන සිනමා කෘතිය මාගේ මනස තුල නොමැකෙන මතකයන් ගොන්නට එක් වූ බවය්.

 

5/5

 

Synopsis: The epic story of a family separated as a result of the Great Tangshan Earthquake of 1976.

No comments:

Post a Comment

අනෙක් අයත් එක්ක බෙදා ගන්න

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...