Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Take Shelter (2011)



Drama | Thriller

I’m thrilled to inform that yesterday I have watched one of the most awesome psychological thrillers of recent times and it’s this one – Take Shelter.  I do not compare it with any other flick because for the simple fact that it’s unique. It’s unique in scripts I have seeing and it’s unique in plots I have observed. You will be surprised how well the very slow phased drama turns in to a thriller and still it keeps your wondering and wondering till the end. And it doesn’t stop there. I’m still wondering and coming up with many theories of what must have had happened in the movie. I perfectly understand it but still I can make dozens of assumptions out of it. Isn’t that a sign of a great movie?? Just like great education is not every bit of note in the brain but it’s an ongoing practice and experience. Good movies will give you that.

Great plot, life time performance by Michael Shannon and the rest of the cast, and wonderful cinematography and score.

5/5

Synopsis: Plagued by a series of apocalyptic visions, a young husband and father questions whether to shelter his family from a coming storm, or from himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

අනෙක් අයත් එක්ක බෙදා ගන්න

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...