Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

5 Centimeters per Second (2007)



Animation | Drama | Romance

This film made me fall in love with anime all over again. I mean it! I can swear to god that this carries the most amazing and best 2d animation quality ever. Period!! I want to watch this again and just pause at each scene to see how spectacular they are. This flick is filled with start to end magically breathtaking animation quality.
Plot wise it’s subtle and deep. With wonderful script and simple score this will remain forever in my heart.

My score 4/5

Synopsis: Takaki and Akari are two classmates in elementary school. During their time together they have become close friends. Their relationship is tested when Akari moves to another city because of her parents' jobs. Both of them struggle to keep their friendship alive, as time and distance slowly pulls them apart. When Takaki finds out that he is moving further away, he decides to visit Akari one last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

අනෙක් අයත් එක්ක බෙදා ගන්න

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...