Pages

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Gravity (2013) Rating 5/5



This is not movie making. It is how you create cinema history. Gravity is simply that magnificent in every way you can imagine.

When a space mission goes terribly wrong following an accident in the near orbit to the earth, two astronauts gets stuck in the abyss held only by the gravity of the planet. Poorly equipped only with their space suit tethered to each other and all communications cut off from earth they make the desperate attempt to head back to earth. Battered by challenges one after the other it is a matter of time they lose hope of ever returning to the blue planet. Yet determination above all keeps them alive.

I thought I will never watch the same movie twice in a single day. But Gravity pulled me back and I couldn't escape it. And I must say the second viewing was more powerful than the first one.

Gravity combines several powerful elements together so masterfully and offers the space in a platter like you have never seeing before. Script - touching and emotional. Acting – Brilliant, Cinematography – Outstanding, Music – Heart pounding. There were moments I started to shiver and felt like I’m suffocating and at that minute I was in the movie with the characters and my only intention was to escape.  

This movie simply is the most detailed space thriller I have ever witnessed. There may be minor flaws and science geniuses may not agree. But for being a science fiction such brilliance from a movie cannot be even expected.


No comments:

Post a Comment

අනෙක් අයත් එක්ක බෙදා ගන්න

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...